PREMIUM WINTER PERFORMANCE
The Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 tire is engineered for winter driving performance to help keep your vehicle in control through the harshest conditions. This winter tire is designed to provide confident control and secure handling on snow and ice for your car or minivan. The Blizzak WS90 is shown to be a leader in control on ice± and deliver long-lasting performance for an extra winter season*.
*Assuming tires are only used in the winter season which is defined as approximately from mid-October to mid-April (6 months for very cold regions) and that an average user would go about 2 000 km per month, the Bridgestone Blizzak™ WS90 would last an extra winter season vs. the Bridgestone Blizzak™ WS80 tire.
± Based on internal testing on a closed course using a Toyota Camry and the Michelin X-Ice Xi3 tire in size 215/55R17, the Toyo GSi5 tire in size 215/55R17, the Continental WinterContact SI tire in size 215/55R17, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 tire in size 215/55/R17, and the Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 tire in size 215/55/R17. Actual results on road may vary.
Designed as a general guideline to compare products between the Bridgestone and Firestone family of products. Based on the technologies featured in each and not on performance testing data.
- 15% MORE BLOCK EDGES than the WS80 tire help stop shorter on ice*
- NEW TREAD COMPOUND WITH LARGER CONTACT AREA helps improve performance on ice*
- 30% MORE BLOCK STIFFNESS IN TREAD PATTERN FOR AN EXTRA SEASON OF WEAR **helps improve responsiveness and wear life***
- WINTER AND TEMPORARY USE SPARE TIRES – A Bridgestone brand winter or “temporary use” spare tire will be replaced with an equivalent new tire for a pro-rated purchase price if the tire becomes unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control. Conditions apply. Learn More
- Confident stopping power on snow and ice
- Reliable handling in winter conditions
- Impressive grip and control in winter driving conditions